Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mdh
Starting Member

Spain
2 Posts

Posted - 22 March 2011 :  23:10:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all,

I have recently made the move to Fuerteventura after spending 10 years living and working on the Costa del Sol, I am fully registered in the Spanish system with social security and residencia numbers and also own my own car.

My previous experience cover the Travel & Tourism sectors where I have experience in the UK as a retail travel agent (fully qualified with ABTA qualifications) and hotel reception up to management level.

During my time on the Costa del Sol I have worked in administration on timeshare holiday complexes, I was the operations executive for a holiday rental system which from my office controlled 1600 properties in 8 countries where I was in charge of all bookings and marketing through the UK and International travel trade as well as managing the properties located on the Costa del Sol, from this I moved to a property management company dealing with bookings, arriving and departing guests and general management of properties and before leaving to join my partner in Fuerteventura I worked as a retail travel agent dealing with flight bookings for guests arriving at a local holiday resort.

I am now looking for work in Fuerteventra, I am based in Corralejo with my partner and would consider work anywhere on the island, part time / full time anything considered.

If you would like to know any more you can contact me on my mobile which is 633 699 366

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Jobs in The Canary Islands © 2005 - 2016 Jobs in the Canaries Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000