Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

jammiedodger
Starting Member

Spain
1 Posts

Posted - 17 January 2013 :  13:05:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Everybody,

I am a 26-year-old enthusiastic, open-minded, creative person with excellent communication and social skills, looking for full or part-time work in Arrecife/ Puerto del Carmen aso.

I've got my Spanish papers and a bank account.

My ideal job would be motivating and challenging, and would involve direct interaction with the customers, such as employment in customer services, hospitality and education. However, I am willing to consider any options.

Thanks to my work experience my communication skills are excellent and I am competent in dealing with people. I am generally regarded as personable, helpful, patient and sympathetic.

I am certainly very conscientious in whatever I do, somewhat perfectionist, confident, reliable, responsible, flexible, and follow instructions readily. Therefore I am easy to work with and always prepared to respond to challenges, and I do not give up easily.

Because of all the travelling I have done, I can easily find my place in and adapt to different environments. I have acquired good creative, social, problem-solving and organisational skills.
I believe that my positive and constructive outlook on life, as well as my enthusiasm and open-mindedness would certainly make me an asset to any team. If you suspect it all sounds too good to be true, I hope I have not exaggerated more than what is normally expected in such posts, and that there may be more than a hint of truth in all this, at least.

I have a degree in Office/Business Administration and I speak fluent German and some basic Spanish.. Furthermore a HSE certificate, a full and clean driving license

I thank you for your time and consideration and I look forward to hearing from you.

With kind wishes,
Ian

ianku@y7mail.com

ps. If you have any questions about me or my earlier experiences, do not hesitate to send me an email or call me on my mobile. Naturally, if requested, I can get references from my former employers, or provide you with their phone numbers. Also, I have a CV (Spanish/English) ready to be sent if needed.

Edited by - jammiedodger on 17 January 2013 13:08:18
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Jobs in The Canary Islands © 2005 - 2016 Jobs in the Canaries Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000